Wednesday, October 26, 2005

FLARE YOUR SKIRT AND TAKE A BOW....

Hey sweetheart! Are you having a good day? Well, I sure hope so... You deserve to have a good day or two :) ... Kelsie, you are so amazing and so wonderful and so outstandingly beautiful... You're perfect. I love every little thing about you and every moment that you've spent lying in my arms. I'm sooooo glad that I can just simply be sitting here with you and feel safer and more at home than ever before... We sure have a lot of memories, don't we>? Probably more than I can count.. Or more than I have with anyone/anything else.... I wish I had every second I've spent with you on video so that I could go back and watch them whenever I'm missing you..... But I don't... The closest thing I've got are some pictures.... But you know what they say, "A picture says a thousand words".... Follow me up to the treefort so I can show you just what I mean ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger the great white hype said...

i'm sorry man but i'm laughing over here. i know that you're serious but i can't help it. i know the feeling and it's a great, giddy butterfly fluttering around in your chest. enjoy it as much as you can!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home